This timeless kitchen is decked out with all the finishes one could hope for in their brand new “lifestyle” kitchen. The doors are satin polyurethane and are very durable, easy to clean, the colour is Dulux “Grey Pebble” quarter strength, which is one of our most sort after colours this season. The polyurethane is a high end finish (and can be sprayed in any colour!).
The minimalistic 20mm stone bench top is Caesarstone’s “Clamshell”, a beautiful soft fusion of light grey and white features. The 20mm stone bench top is right on point with the industry saying goodbye to thick, chunky counters and hello to slender barley there bench tops, 12mm to 20mm are the thicknesses that are here to stay. Feature overhead cabinets are grain matched and the ravine finish adds texture in Polytec’s “Drifted Oak”. Matt black handles and accessories add interest and are a practical addition. The final glamorous touch is of course the mirror splash back which is toughened and specially designed to endure the heat of the cook top.
· Bench 20mm Caesarstone “clamshell”
· Main doors satin polyurethane Dulux “Grey Pebble” quarter strength
· Overhead doors Polytec “Drifted Oak” ravine finish with a 1mm edge
· Mirror splash back
· Brushed aluminum kick boards
· Fisher & Paykel appliances
· Bench 20mm Caesarstone “Organic White”
· Doors Laminex “Burnished Wood” 1mm edge
· Bench 33mm postform laminated bench in Laminex “Pure Calcite” spark finish
· Doors Laminex “Paper Bark” with 1mm edge
· Glass splash back in Taubmans “Sea Deep”
Bathroom/Ensuite, Glass, Glass / Splashback, Joinery, Kitchen, Laundry, New Home, NSW, Queanbeyan, Residential, Stone/Granite, Mirror splash back