We currently have a number of opportunities available for Qualified Cabinet makers to join our team.
To be successful in this role you must:-
- Be a Trade qualified Cabinet Maker or have substantial experience in the industry
- Be able to produce quality work and have excellent cabinet making skills
- Be honest, reliable, hard working & efficient
- OH&S White Card & Asbestos Card required
- Have a manual car license & transport
- Truck license & forklift license an advantage
- Great hourly rate of pay which will be determined on experience & skills
- Modern state of the art machinery, workshop & facilities
- Opportunities to grow within our company
- A variety of commercial joinery
- On going work
If you’d like to be a part of our team and believe you have the right skills and experience then we would like to hear from you. Please submit cover letter and resume.